6.4.09


okay.. sorrie nvr update pple..
haha..thanx to dua kind souls i will update eh..
thank u minahchee2...
ILY babes..

nth much has been happening..
all in all my life is sedih + kelakar as fyeeqa puts it.
i am currently at wdlands lib trying to do smt.
we'll just enjoying the aircon and stuff.
rumah ku takde aircon k?
nyahaha..

basically.. nth to post and nth to do..
mendak giler.
i have been thinking bout alot of things lately but i dun have liberty of wanting to post it yet.
feel so the damn bloody lazy.
so rite now.. i am crapping a lot...
boo.

maybe i'll con't l8er.
toodles!

0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com