1.4.09

currently am on the bed.
just finish the last assignment for the last module for this term.
I am left with GP!!
omfg.
i am so relieved.
haaaaaa.....
can sit down and shake leg jap.
but after dat got exams.
man!

haha.. dunn need to stress first..
l8er then can stress.heheh..
i lost a lot of sleep coz of these assignments..
i need to go sch l8er..
nvr mind.. slowly..
today i'll take my time..
i wanna enjoy the scenery as i go along the road in the bus.
hahah..
mcm real je si dek ni.

okay pple till l8er.
love u all.

0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com