2.3.09



I reached home at abt 10 just now.
had tuition @ kakak shina's hse.
I am in dire straits now.
I am thinking how to budget and plan and save money when pple dun give/pay me enuff.
sucky.


Today school was very interactive.
Sejak biler kiterorng so the participative in kelas eh korng?
or isit just me?
hahahkz.
lol.
Lecturer Comel, was wearing his vest as usual.
does the man have any other thing to wear bsides his vest.
but he's cute, not the handsome kind of cute.
just cute in a small kind of cute.
okay wat am i crapping?
haha.


Labels:

0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com