5.3.09
SP_A1126.jpg)
In my sleep,i dreamt about my parents talking about me.
I was like a wandering spirit.I can see them but they can't see me.
cool eh.
I cant really rmb wat they were talking about,but there was a part that I kinda rmb
very clearly.
Out of all things they were talking about, it was about my weight.
haha.
scary.
They were talking about how chubby I am nowadays, how I've gained weight.
How I am getting fatter.
haha.
like wth.
did I gain weight? or Not?
seriously.I do feel a lil bit heavy.
aiyah.
dunno lah.
Tml I have school.
My assignments are still delayed.Urgh.
I have no freaking idea which campaign to do on.
Trying to be creative here pple.
haha.
so far,I am thinking about weight thingy.
hmm. but it ain't local.
so i duuno how.hahah.
nvm,I'll go find out.
bsides that i realise i keep making spelling errors, getting more clumsy and feel tired more easily.I am fighting off fatigue.
everybody is.
we all have to work extra hard this term.
good luck babes!
still waiting anxiously and in horror for my exam results to be posted.
nyahaha.
where lah sia is the mail?
where?where?WHERE?
I am freaking out as we speak.



Post a Comment