16.2.09







Isn't it nice?
These are the pics of my cousin's engagement.
Abg Iwan and Kak Syafiqah.
I got to carry the dulang2.hehe.
The Hantaran was so nicely and elaborately decorated..
Black and silver..
I wonder how would mine be?


On the other hand, school was okay.
We got to noe a new lecturer today called Mr Padhman.
He's profile was like whoa!
haha..
he talks in a slow, robotic like manner which make's atika a tad irritated.
haha...
overall.we are going to learn bout journalism.
can't wait actually.
hopefully its fun.
heheh...

How i wish i could turn back time and re-do certain things in life..
I have many regrets but my mum reminds me dat i shuld regret nothing coz we are only human beings and we are prone to make irrational choices on impulse.
We just need to learn to move on and fight for our rights in life.

Oh.. and Khidhir...

HAPPY 14 TH B'DAE TO YOU!!!

Labels:

0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com