27.2.09
nth to do, just came back from sch.
home alone.
hold on.
I tot I heard someone singing.
Okay back.
I dunno wat that was but that's scary sia.
shit scary.
My mum's out and abt to dunno where.
I am hungry.
Just now me and fyeeqa went dating.
haha.
dating kepe??
we were in school.
Sorie if i bore u fyeeqa. aku ni ader lame sikit.=P
but both were sleepy.haha
just now after went out class.so funny larh.
u noe i noe k fyeeqa.
as i labeled yesterday.
loving you was a choice i made 4 yrs ago.
till now i still love you. but to get over the hurt, its gonna take a very long time.
seriously, i am having headaches and i really need a chck up.
I am waiting for the money.So hopefully soon.
I really need u to cut me some slack.
actually a lot of slack.
Dun bombard me with all ur sweet nothings and promises that I cant trust u'll keep.
For now.



Post a Comment