26.2.09
my lappie is with my uncle.
technically its not mine its his, oh well.
I've been thinking bout my GP.
Mind you its Graduation Project.not General Paper k?
haha.
I asked Mr Abdul Karim Bin Jamil.
He said its better if you follow up frm the previous projects.
So it will be easier.
I still dun get it.
The Fucking Project Style Manual is confusing me.
Seriously.They said about some in-company study relevance.
WTF.
Met up with Kal just now.
His legs are killing him.
He went for Muay Thai training and he says its harsh.
Haha.Padan Muker.
=P
I noe..
i sound cruel..
but I am stressed at the same time.
So bear with me k?
hmm..
I am suffering from headaches due to the aftermath of the blow to the side of my head.
I need to see the doctor, I think.
I have no dosh yet.
So i'll have to wait.
Recovering slowly though.
On the other hand, school's fun.hehe.
Bitching,Luffing,Acting like retarded pple..
haha.. reminds me of my Secondary School days.
Where i had a grp of very close frens..
How i miss them.
We drifted apart after certain issues.
I was forewarned about this term.
Its gonna be a roller coaster ride.
I am running for deadlines for FIVE assignments.
So I might not be updating so often.
Babes, Wish u all the best in the All the assignments ESP GP!!
May Allah give us the Strength and Peserverance,
Determination to go through all these obstacles.
I am thankful to God to be given good Frens.
AMIN.
Labels: lovin u was a choice i made.



Post a Comment