24.2.09

Fyeeqa and Atika.You pple were totally rite.
He came back. And he tried to amek my hati again.
I waited for him at JE mrt station after sch, as i promised him to meet up and have lunch together.
I noe I am taking a risk but I just dunno why I cannot say no.
So we went to Marina Centre and ate there while walking around.
He asked me time and time again whether i would reconsider.
Asked whether I still loved him.

I confessed eventually coz I was so irritated.
I just dun want to see him so sad.
But I really do love him still.
haiz~
he was so happy he hugged me.haha.
but after a while,
I reminded myself that the wound is still fresh and I should nt rush into the r/s again.
I dun wana get hurt.

So eventually i told him that I can only be a fren and nt more than
that.
I told him I am still not over the hurt yet.
hopefully he's fine.

0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com