15.2.09
tadi gaduh lagi ngan Kal.
F*** lah.
I think my life is not going to be easy.
watever it is.
i
I am keeping quiet for now.
it's eating me from inside.
slowly and painfully.
heartbroken again and again due to this one and first ever only BF of mine.
I am trying.my best to take it further if God willing.
but it seems that he says he wants to change but i dunno if i have the heart to carry on.
Aku serba salah.
and confused myself.
it just seems sooooo... wrong...
but at the same time to me he seems nt to change at all.
he is just penting up his anger whenever he gets angry.
he wants me to be like i was b4.
the sweet and always listening to him kind of cyty.
so is it my guilty conscience or izit just me?



Post a Comment