8.1.09

Today, i followed Kal to the doc's.. yesterday when i met him.. he was sick.. i waited for him outside.. when he opened his bedroom window..his nose was bleeding.. hmm..he has been sick for the past 3 days.. with fever and stuff..
din think it was this serious.. haiz..
today he was suppose to go work.. but he wasn't well enuff..
so it was a visit to the doc,went to his werkplace to submit the Medical Cert. Goodness..
it took Such a long time, i missed skool..
Hope he is feeling better now. =)

Wanna apologise and thank to afiqah,atika and aisyah for asking them to sign for me when i couldnt come for lesson.. sorie N Thankyou bnyk2 eh korang!! Love u pple!!
Learnt that tadi they 4got to sign the attendance.. onli rmbred it when they were tapping the ez link card... haha!.. SO FUNNY!!



anyway.I am almost done with skool assignments for this term.i m left with Naidu's inividual presentation,NVC vid and Jailani's assignment.I noe its rude to call the lecturer's by their names.oh well.

0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com