23.1.09


Skipped school to meet Kal.
I did some self reflection st the same time.
revised a bit on my school wrk.
still writing notes.
haiz...

i seriously have not been myself.
there's just smt wrong.
but i can't put my finger on it.
i've been to sensitive to my surroundings.
thinking always whether i've offended anyone, made sumone angry?
no clue.
and its getting to me.

how i wish i had an answer to wat's happening now.
i hv to focus now.
exams are neAR.
and time is of the essence.
i need to revise, and study.


Labels:

0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com