24.1.09

I have made sumone very impt in my life cry tonite.
i din noe she was going thru alot of pain.
i did realise smt was terribly wrong.but i din noe it was dat bad.
i'm a terrible daughter.a terrible person.
i dun deserve to have sumone dat strong in all this suffering that my family is going thru.
i MADE her cry. WHAT KIND OF DAUGHTER AM I?
to noe her siblings are not speaking to one another.Misunderstanding and all.
i wasn't open enuff to her but she noes all about the skeletons hiding in my closet.
i've made things worse.and me being in the kind of relationship dat i am in with Kal, makes things even more complicated.
OH GOD.
Y did i do wt i did.?? where had my common sense gotten to??
where did my brains and heart go to??
wat the hell was i thinking????????!!!!????

i can't stop crying even after i said sorry to her.
i feel so low now.so guilty for doing things i did.
i feel dat i was too happy leadin my own life not realising wt hd been happening b-hind the scenes.
no wonder she kept dropping me hints.
y oh y was i so blind??!!??

i'm keeping a vow now.
to bring my family forward.N for me to spend more time with them.
coz they have been patiently waitin for me to realise wat i have been doing.
patiently waiting for me to be a better person.
to this i wanna add.

I wanna say sorry to pple that i have hurt unintetionally.i beg for ur forgiveness.i beg forgiveness from Allah.I beg forgiveness from all those i stopped contacting.
I deserve to be punished in watever way.I need time to pull myself together.i need time alone.
I have to be a better person, for my family.
I need to be wiser in my tots and actions, think about my future first.
I need to be me again.
ALLAH tolonglah aku.



0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com