4.1.09
i miss my frens.. haha.. anyways.. to all my well wishers: A BIG THANK YOU!!! SAYANG KORANG MUCH2!!XOXOXOXO..hehe..
okay..stress is abundant in my life.. but wtf.. life goes on.. perchance life may be difficult.. but come what may..chey3.. dh feeling2 eh cyty.. siao..
I am officially gonna revamp myself..well...soon.. slowly but surely..
I have no idea to what is going to happen in my love life.Kal is surely changing for the better.He promises me bout stuff in the future, us being together. Its too early to say anything.I m trying nt to make promises that i dun dare keep.
Amermer.. i dun wanna say much.he said he cared but now he is gone. and i hope its for the best. i do miss him LOTS though cos he was the one hu pulled me thru the sorrows and made me feel i m worth a human being.he reminded me not to think so lowly of myself, even though i still do.URgh!
y do i miss you?!!
I've done my best to behave.I realise i have lots of roles to play in my life: Daughter,Grand daughter,Friend,girlfriend,niece,sister,student,citizen etc2.
we all have roles to play in our lives.
hmmz... one day i might be able to get a hang of handling stress..hehe...
dudes and dudettes reading this.boo.haha.okay i m officially mentally insane.so there.



Post a Comment