25.12.08

I'm in the midst of doing naidu's project..
oh the hassle...
neways... i did update tadi but din update about the recent events.. so here goes...
1st: I keep getting fever. might be flu and fever season. season kepe.. haha..
2nd:
I injured myself. My big toenail on the right foot is blue black greyish rite now as we speak.. was walking up the stairs near my house wen wifout warning i tripped and hit the toe. it hurt like hell.wtf.. i pressed the toe as i felt a sharp pain. it bled as i got to the lift. i banged the lift wall.haha. i noe. violent kan?
now it doesnt hurt much coz i've been taking pain killers. i've been devoting my free time to cleaning and giving it tlc.yea2..
i will just continue writing this way... i'm lazy to add the 3rd and 4th thingy..

i love my life,just as how much i love urs.i've been eating ur lies and promises rite out of the palm of ur hands, even though knowing it would nvr be fulfilled i still held on. Now i need to go.. but u wun let me.. i dun understand why i'm still crying for u while riting this, dunno why i'm still crying for us when we quarrel.. hurts a lot when i think back.. u cut me very deep.. too deep in fact..i wanna start fresh with or without u. stop blaming evrthing else for my chnge coz it doesnt matter.. if i can find the strength to carry on by myself, i will. u are my first and only bf. but ur mum said too much and u did too.. i need space.. if we do stay together,i wonder how i will stand the test of time.things will chnge, sumhow,sumtime, sumwhere.

Labels:

0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com